Whiplash

No photo description available.

So we are beginning to feel a little whiplash. One day they say one thing and the next another. Medicine is a little science and a little opinion. I guess according to the liver doctors, my markers for autoimmune aren't strong enough to confirm autoimmune hepatitis. In fact, they aren't even sure I have Celiac.
Based on my symptoms in the past, it could be damage caused by a gallstone that is no longer there. My bile is backed up (causing my belly to swell, which suggested PBC) but they can do a test with a dye to watch the flow of fluid through my gallbladder to see if it is backed up or not.
At this point, we have a few more tests and still no diagnosis. Just keep praying maybe eventually we will find an answer. I can't ask for anything else.

Comments

Popular Posts